Greater Boston's Next Great Neighborhood
Arsenal Yards will be a unique new all-in-one place to visit, work and live, delivering an urban vibe with the convenience and ease of a suburb. Featuring a curated selection of retail and eclectic dining, fresh groceries, and exciting entertainment experiences, Arsenal Yards will be an energetic and inclusive community for residents, office workers and hotel guests alike.
- 1.2 million people within a 10-minute drive
- 9,985 new residences within three miles since 2010
- $448K average household value
- 17% planned residential growth within one mile
- 300 hotel rooms total within walking distance (150 on-site)
- 993,000 employees work within a 10-minute drive
- 218,000 employees work within a five-minute drive
- Leading companies located within 1.5 miles include athenahealth, Tufts Health Plan, Bright Horizons, New Balance and Mt. Auburn Hospital
- 3.3 million square feet of Class A office space within three miles
- 476,000 households within an 10-minute drive – $110K average HH income
- Affluent, educated professionals, median age 35.5
- 104,000 students at six colleges within five miles
And They All Want to Be Part of More.
Arsenal Yards and its surrounding areas are home to young, highly educated, well-paid and style-forward trendsetters. For this socially mindful, active market with disposable income, Arsenal Yards will become the trade area’s inspired shopping hub.
- 325,000 square feet of retail
- 100,000 square feet of office space
- 150-room hotel
- 425 residential units